Sunday, September 26, 2010

HubPages.com

Another great site for writing articles and making money at the same time.

HubPages.com is my newest discovery for site that can generate you an extra income while allowing you to be creative with articles and blogging. The money is generated through AdSense, Amazon, and other ad companies who add the ad content to your blogs under your accounts.

While not a get rich quick site, you will see growth with every article you write. I love the blog like style of the site, plus the tools to write on the site are very blogger like. You can add your own photos, content, comments area, polls, and allot more page design is a little limited as are page choices but I'm still new there so I may be missing some customization options that are available.

There are a number of other ways to make money. One is by promoting other peoples pages. Not quite sure how it all works yet but i will update when i figure it out.

I suggest you stop by the site, read some articles, look at the options for you and maybe write an article or two and make some spare cash.

I'll write as soon as I get more familiar with it. Until then keep writing.

No comments: